Which countries do you ship to?
We are generally able to ship to most countries via DHL Express, and many countries via Standard Shipping. You may clarify with our staff to know whether Standard Shipping is available to your country.
How much does shipping cost?
We have two shipping methods - Standard Shipping and Express Shipping.
1.Standard Shipping is free for most countries
2.Express Shipping via DHL Express is 10-35USD depending on your country. If your order is over 200USD, DHL Express Shipping is free*.
How long does it take to receive the order after it is placed?
For in-stock products, your order will be shipped within 3 working days. You may check with our staff regarding the in-stock status of any products.
On normal non-sale days, once your parcel has been shipped out:
- For Standard Shipping, it takes about 2-3 weeks for items to be delivered after shipping out. For some countries, it might take up to 2-3 months, depending on your country and its customs. The duration for transit is something beyond our control. kzheadphones.com will not be making refunds for such cases. Please consider an upgrade to DHL Express or keep the waiting time in mind.
- For Express Shipping, it takes about 7 days for items to be delivered after shipping out.
*Note: Timings might be affected due to festive seasons or other unforeseen circumstances.
Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delay on the delivery.
What happens if the parcel has been shipped but not delivered?
- First, kindly contact your local courier using the local tracking number.
If your parcel were to be in transit for at least 3 months, it may have been lost in transit.
For orders below $40USD, you may either opt for a one-time reshipment of parcel OR a full refund of the amount paid in cash via PayPal/Credit/Debit card.
For orders above $40USD, we will only process a 50% refund of your order paid in cash via PayPal/Credit/Debit card. Should there be any concern about Standard Shipping, you are encouraged to opt for DHL Express Shipping instead.
- Customers are to bear the consequences and fees incurred, if the parcel was undelivered due to any of the following situation:
- Wrong address or phone number provided by recipient
- Recipient was uncontactable when courier company contacted
- Refusal to sign for the package by recipient
- Lost or damaged parcel because recipient opted for “no-signature delivery”
- Refusal to pay for the local tax/processing fee by recipient
- Refusal to provide supporting documents for custom clearance by recipient
Standard Shipping: Chukou1、J&T、TAKE SEND
Express Shipping: DHL Express and SF Express